Applied Membranes C-C2510-A11 cleaning cartridge is pre-loaded with our proprietary AM-11 Acid RO Membrane Cleaner,
specifically formulated to Remove Calcium Carbonate, Mineral Scale, Hardness, Iron, Barium, Sulfate, and other scaling from RO membranes.
Designed to fit 10” Standard Pre-Filter Housings to Quickly and Effectively Clean Membranes without removing them from your system.
* Reverse Membrane Fouling to Restore Membranes to a Higher Performance
* Maintain System Performance and Product Water Quality at Higher Levels
* Prolong Membrane Life for Less Frequent Change-Outs and Substantial Savings
* Reduce Operating Costs by Reducing the Energy Required to Reach the Design Flow
* Decrease Maintenance & Downtime by Reducing the Strain on other System Components
* Specifically Formulated to Improve Membrane Performance & Prolong Membrane Life
In normal operation, the membrane sheet in reverse osmosis membrane elements can become fouled by suspended solids, microorganisms, and mineral scale. Regularly cleaning your can greatly extend the life of your RO membranes and reduce operating costs. With Applied Membranes cleaning cartridges, system maintenance has never been easier. Simply exchange the pre-filter cartridge in your system with a new cleaning cartridge and run the system to flush the chemical into the membranes. Allow the solution to sit in the system overnight, then flush the chemicals to drain the next morning. Most plant operators experience immediate improvement in performance following a cleaning, and significant long-term reduction of maintenance and operation costs. We recommend a monthly cleaning to obtain optimum results.
* Applied Membranes Model: C-C2510-A11
* Loaded With: Acid Membrane Cleaner AM-11
* To Remove: Mineral Scale, Hardness, Iron, Barium, Sulfate, Other Scaling
* Cartridge Dimensions: 2.75” Dia. x 10”L for 10” Standard Filter Housing