Product description Mastervolt Alpha Pro II MasterBus Charge Regulator
The charge regulator measures the battery temperature and adjusts the charging process accordingly, resulting in a safe and fast charge. Therefore the battery is always kept in good condition.
– Suitable for 12 and 24 V.
– Including plug & play connection cable, an adapter cable for Bosch alternators is optional.
– The Alpha Pro series is suitable for most alternators with a charging current of up to 400 amps.
– Automatic voltage and temperature compensation.
– ?Keep alive? function for tachometer.
– MasterBus compatible.
Alpha Pro: Easy to operate:
– Easy operation LEDs on the body of the charge regulator indicate the charge phase. The Alpha Pro is designed as a ?fit all? solution. Just one unit is needed for both 12 and 24 V applications, with a simple selector switch to set the regulator to the right voltage. The charge regulator can also be used on any other brand of alternator that has a standard Bosch connector, using a Bosch adapter cable (optional; product code 45510500).
– The Alpha Pro is compatible with MasterBus, allowing easy monitoring via a MasterView touchscreen. In a MasterBus system the voltage drop over the battery cable and the battery temperature is compensated automatically.
Benefits of a Mastervolt charge regulator:
– The Alpha Pro charge regulator maximises the output of Mastervolt Alpha alternators or any other alternator by regulating the alternator in a way that the batteries receive the optimum charge. The proven 3-step+ charge method used by all Mastervolt battery chargers guarantees fast and safe charging of your batteries.
– The Alpha Pro helps to cut emissions by requiring less run time because it maximises the power from any alternator. A battery can be charged quickly even at very low RPM, especially when connected to an Alpha series alternator. By connecting the Alpha Alternator to a Battery Mate or battery isolator, several battery banks can be charged simultaneously.
– Does your tachometer sometimes indicate zero while the engine is running? The ?keep alive? function of the Alpha Pro gets rid of this problem for ever.
– Link to MasterShunt: yes
– Connection to Mastervolt alternator: yes
– Connection to Bosch alternator: yes, using a Bosch adapter cable (product code 45510500)
– Nominal battery voltage: 12 V / 24 V
– Cable length regulator/alternator: 1.5 mtr oil resistant connection cable
– Connection plug regulator/alternator: Alpha/Mastervolt
– Cooling: fanless
– MasterBus powering: yes
– Display/read-out: LED display
– Dimensions, hxwxd: 90 x 109 x 30 mm 3.5 x 4.3 x 1.2 inch
– Weight: 0.4 kg 0.9 lb
– Delivered with: accutemperatuursensor met 6 mtr (20 ft) kabel
– Approvals: CE
– Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic / 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
– Charge voltage Bulk/Absorption/F … Read more
Mastervolt Alpha Pro II MasterBus Charge Regulator is perfect to complete your nautical & fishing gear. In our online store waveinn, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at waveinn, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online nautical & fishing store you can find other nautical & fishing products that complement Mastervolt Alpha Pro II MasterBus Charge Regulator.