Octopus Electrical Service Terms and Conditions
Octopus Electrical Service ships locally in Thailand (Bangkok, Satun, Pattaya, Chang Mai, and beyond) and Internationally, including Langkawi, using competitive rates by Kerry Express or TNT Transport.
We offer free shipping in Thailand for orders over 150,000 Baht for Retail purchases. place an order in our online store and this will calculate the shipping for you.
Certain Limitations apply to dangerous goods delivery, and we arrange such shipments on case by case basis. Please contact Octopus Electrical Service for more Information.
Our Returns policy is 7 days from invoice date.
- Goods must be returned in original unopened and undamaged packaging.
- Goods must be returned to us before 7 days from date of invoice has expired.
- All shipping costs must be paid for by the returnee.
- Some items cant be returned, ie. any electronic Item that has been removed from its package, or any item purchased as a ‘special order’ on the customers behalf
- Original invoice must be supplied.
- A RMA number must be obtained from us before returning the goods.
- A restocking fee of 25% maybe applied on items meeting the above requirements, but outside the 7 days return limit at our discretion.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once the returned goods have been received and inspected, we will send you an email notifying you that we have received your returned item.
If you are approved, Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or by original method of payment, within 14 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund after 14 days, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you still have not received your refund , please contact us at [email protected]